Welcome

Welcome to Creative Homeschool.
I have been a home school parent of two boys for 8 years. Currently in 2011 we are doing 6th and 8th grade work. I do get asked from time to time to share some of the online resources
I have discovered as well as some of my own simple ideas
about how to make home schooling fun and creative.
Hope you will find this blog helpful.
Blessings, Margot

Monday, October 13, 2008

I Saw The Angel In The Marble

This is my all time favorite home school book. Before my son Niah was born
I discovered The Elijah company and their amazing catalog of articles and inspiration. My child was not yet born and it would be many years before I needed to order any of the excellent resources that had assembled.
I read and read the articles in each new catalog and set my heart to home school.

By the time Niah was of school age the Elijah company had closed because Chris and Ellen Davis and their children had successfully run their home schooling race. I was so glad when they published the excellent articles from the catalog into their book "I saw and Angel in the Marble" I am so thankful that they are still around and continue to write wonderful and encouraging articles. I encourage you to visit their site
http://www.homeschoolmarketplace.com and sign up to receive their newsletter.
Be sure to check out the many articles in the archive at their site.

No comments: