Welcome

Welcome to Creative Homeschool.
I have been a home school parent of two boys for 8 years. Currently in 2011 we are doing 6th and 8th grade work. I do get asked from time to time to share some of the online resources
I have discovered as well as some of my own simple ideas
about how to make home schooling fun and creative.
Hope you will find this blog helpful.
Blessings, Margot

Monday, October 13, 2008

Home School Freebie of the Day

I love this site!
Every day there is a new free posting that I can download to use with my children. Everything from e-books to audio files and some days great link resources.
Some I will save for later when my kids are ready but quite a bit filters into our home school days. They also offer a weekly heads up e-mail so you don't miss out on any thing during the week. It also includes some nice subscriber specials.
http://www.homeschoolfreebie.wholesomechildhood.com/
Honestly this site helps keep things fresh for us.

Just for the record I don't get anything for promoting these sites. I am simply sharing some of the links to sites I have found to be helpful.

No comments: